Why You Shouldn’t Use A Brand Voice in Your Blog Posts November 17, 2019 Your brand voice isn't designed for your blogs, so you need to create a new voice to properly engage readers. I tell you why and how.
Need quick, easy ideas for blog posts?
Use these five steps.
- Get your front-facing teams to write down five questions per person that customers/clients commonly ask them. Make sure they’re open-ended questions.
- Put them all into a spreadsheet and consolidate similar questions.
- Discard any irrelevant questions.
- Put aside any questions that can be fully answered in 150 words or less. These belong in your FAQs.
- Check the remainder against your content strategy – each appropriate question will be the topic of a new blog.
Distilling blog topics using this process works for two reasons:
- You’ll be answering questions people actually ask.
- You’ll discover queries that don’t come up in keyword research. Zero search volume keywords are especially great for easy SEO wins.